Thank you, Junkie fest 2019 Sponsors

Hi everyone!

I'd like to give a huge thank you to all the amazing people and companies that help make Junkie fest 2019 happen.  These generous sponsors are donating time, prizes and products and I'm so grateful.  Their support is so very, very, appreciated.  I couldn't possibly pull this event off without their incredible help.

This is the current list of Junkie fest 2019 sponsors.  As long as the list is today, I know it will get longer over the next few weeks.  I'll keep updating and re-sharing as it grows.  Please return the support to them,  by reading their blogs, buying and using their products and tagging them on social media.  Send along a little note of appreciation with your next order, and let them know how fantastic they are.  Because they truly are amazingly generous!  I'm truly blessed by their response and can't wait for attendees to be able to be introduced to, spend time with, and enjoy these kind people and fabulous products.



I've linked their companies and/or blogs below, so please click on the links, and give them a little love.

Karen Hightower
Karin Högger
Kathleen Kutney Darroch
Kathleen Merritt Caffee
Kitchen Sink Stamps
Lara Jean Carson


Sponsors, if you don't see your name on this list, and it should be there, I sincerely apologize for the omission.  I hope I haven't missed anyone.  If I did, please let me know right away at chris@junkiefest.com and I will make corrections or additions of sponsors ASAP!  I very much want to promote and publicly thank you for your incredible support and generosity.

Have a great day!


Comments

  1. Thank you to all of these generous vendors and a huge thank you to Chris for making this all possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is the most amazing, kind and generous community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just overwhelmed by the generosity and support of Chris and JunkieFest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbelievable. This community is small but mighty in their kindness -- and that's what matters; that we support the nice people in the world. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much to ALL the sponsors. Can we send them thank you cards? Is there an easy way to get their mailing lists to send them homemade thank you’d? I am honored and blown away by their generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo exciting and the sponsors are being sooooo generous. I have learned so much from this organization and I am continually being introduced to new companies all the time. Thank You, Thank You, Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Is this the final list of sponsors? I don't want to miss anyone. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Junkie fest 2019 Overview

Junkie fest 2019 Event Information