Today is Junkie fest 2019 Registration Day! 7:00pm CST

I know it's been a long wait and many of you are a bit anxious, but registration day is finally here!



Hopefully you've all had a chance to play with the registration preview mode over the weekend, and have decided on, and have your first and second choices ready.  I sincerely hope that there's room for everyone to get exactly the classes that they are hoping for!

Just remember, that all information fields need to be filled out completely before you will be able to get through the checkout process.  This includes multiple registrations on the same order.  Each guest's information must be filled out completely.  Please review your selections for accuracy before making payment.

Also please remember that only Visa, Mastercard, AmEx or Discover credit, debit or gift cards can be used at checkout.  Sorry, but Paypal is not an option on this registration site.

UPDATE:  The online registration site was closed on March 29th.  There are still several spots available yet.  To register for one of these last few spots, please email me, at chris@junkiefest.com. 

When you have completed your registration checkout process, you can make your hotel reservations at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West through this link, HERE

Thank you so much for your support and patience as I've worked through all this set up and organization.  I've set things up as best I can, and I'm praying for a smooth and rapid registration process with zero issues.  Good luck to all this evening.  I'm looking forward to seeing many of you again, and meeting many new friends in June!

Chris



Comments

  1. Thank you so much Chris for all of your hard work in putting this on for all of us! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any chance to add classes after I have checked out? I registered myself and another attendee and though I had checked the add on classes for both of us. However, receipt only shows classes on one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Junkie fest 2019 Overview

Junkie fest 2019 Event Information

Thank you, Junkie fest 2019 Sponsors