Junkie fest 2019 Pre-Registration Info


Registration doesn't begin until Monday at 7pm ct, but like last year, I want to share some information on how the Monday's registration process will work. 

This year's registration process is quite different from last year's.  Because of the many variables with this year's event, using Paypal buttons in my blog post just wasn't going to be a reliable option.  This year, I am using a separate, hosted, event registration site.  I spent much of the last few weeks building the registration page, trying to address all the possible schedule combinations and conflicts, in the hopes that registration can happen as quickly, easily and smoothly as possible.

Unfortunately there is just no way to allow PayPal payments, at all, on the registration site. The registration site allows payments from branded, (meaning, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover), credit cards, debit cards or gift cards only.  I admit, I totally misunderstood what I read when I first researched the site and was quite disappointed with myself.  By the time I realized my error, I was past the point of no return.  I sincerely apologize to those who had been planning on using their PayPal accts for payment.  I'm hoping giving this few day notice can give those enough time to adjust their plans.

On the other hand, the best thing about this registration site, is that rather than share just screen shots of the actual registration site, I can share the interactive preview version of the registration with you, before the real page goes live.  

If you are still deciding which class group you'd prefer to be in, perhaps these few things I offer today will help you figure it out.

First, you may want to re-read the teacher summaries in the Event Information post HERE.

Next, you may want to save and print this little class cheat sheet for quick reference when perusing the class group options:


And finally, you can familiarize yourself with the registration process,  experiment with possible group choices and see how additional classes might fit into your schedule by using the preview feature HERE.   

(Disclaimer: I'm fully capable of, and actually rather good at making mistakes.  I'm hoping you won't find any on the preview site, but if you do, please let me know.  I'd like the chance to correct it before Monday.  Thanks!)

No information will be saved on this preview site, it is for practice purposes only.  The "real" registration site is currently just a countdown clock to Monday's 7pm start time.  The site will automatically be unlock and be available at 7pm central time, Monday, March 25th.  

I'll share the direct "real" registration link, as well as the hotel reservation discount link in a new post, late Monday afternoon.

Have a good weekend, everyone!



Comments

  1. Love you Chris and ALL the hard work you have done on this!! Y o u are truly wonder woman!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone appreciates everything you have done to create such a fun, learning experience for us all!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the table you put together for us, cheatsheet, thanks so much. I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You work so hard on our behalf. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Hoping to win this lottery!!😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris--thanks for putting this together--I am so thankful. I put in my classes and registration information as a trial run. I am adding another attendee, but I am not able to access that in the preview. I am trying to see what is expected Monday night so I can register reeeaaalll fast, what information is needed for that? Same contact information as mine? Thanks for your assistance. 2nd note--IF I do get registered, I do not have a personal FB account, but I lurk under my partners. How do I get that name to you to "invite" me to the group page for the event? Thanks Loads!~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Junkie fest 2019 Overview

Junkie fest 2019 Event Information

Thank you, Junkie fest 2019 Sponsors