Junkie fest 2019 Make & Takes




 I couldn't be more excited about the companies that have offered to host Make and Takes that will be free to all of the registered Junkie fest 2019 attendees.  These generous companies are providing products and supplies so that you will be able to stop by and make a quick project while learning about these various products.  A number of these Make and Takes will be hosted by the company owners themselves, and others will be hosted by some top-secret special guests!  It's going to be awesome.  You won't want to miss out.


Thursday, June 27, 6-10pm hosts:




Friday, June 28, 6-10pm hosts:



Click on each of the company names to see more about these generous companies! These are such amazing people who are excited to share with and meet all of you.  I'm so grateful for their support and involvement in this event.


Don't forget!  Registration for Junkie fest 2019 begins at 7pm central time, Monday, March 25.


Comments

  1. Really....can hardly WAIT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With each and every announcement that Chris makes regarding Junkie Fest 2019 adds just another fabulous layer of excitement. Thanks for all that you have put into this Chris to make it possible for a good number of members to attend this year's event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, I just know this is going to be a fabulous few days of learning and living what we do. Having so many wonderful sponsors for "make & takes" expands our opportunity to actually be in the company of those from whom we seek inspiration and expertise! I'm just giddy!!! Can't wait!! Thank you for doing this--you are party planner extraordinaire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it wrong that I'm crying already with excitement? Last year was life changing for me and I can't wait to spend time with these fabulous, energetic people again! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU CHRIS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so excited to host a Make & Take!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Quick Junkie fest 2019 Overview

Junkie fest 2019 Event Information

Thank you, Junkie fest 2019 Sponsors