Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!
Good morning everyone!
Thank you for all the positive comments about Junkie fest 2018! I'm so glad you are as excited about it as I am. Honestly, I was really nervous about attempting this event. Would anyone want to come? Am I just signing away thousands and thousands of dollars?
But HOLY COW.
These amazing people and companies listed below came through big time with their eager and generous support, donations of swag, door prizes, Make & Takes, and their time! What a gift this is to me, to you, and to the Stamp Junkies community as a whole. The idea of a building an in-person relationship along with our online Stamp Junkie friendships was extremely well-received and supported. These kind people are amazing!
Seriously amazing.
Thank you.
Thank you so much.
It means the world to me that this celebration can happen, and thanks to all this generous help, it will be fantastic.
Check out this huge list of donors, teachers and volunteers!!!
(If you study closely, you'll even guess some of the not-so-secret-anymore special guests.)
Please support these willing and generous supporters of Junkie fest 2018 and the Stamp Junkies group. At this event, there is no space for vendors or pop-up shops, so these donors are giving freely and willingly without possibility of an immediate return on their generosity. If and when you place your future orders from these companies, please drop them a note and thank them for their fantastic products and support of this event.
Here is where you can find all these people and companies. All links are included. Just click on them.

Thanks fabulous I already buy from alot of those companies and I am always appreciative of them all the hard work they do and I appreciate what it must have took to put this together. I am sure it will be fabulous... Now hopefully it's not full when I sign up :-)
ReplyDeleteWow this is amazing
ReplyDeleteI am sooooooo excited to be a part of this event and can not get over the amount of work Chris has put into launching this and all the sponsors that stepped up and stood behind the incredible Stamp Junkies community!! Come on July.....hurry up and get here!
ReplyDeleteWoW! Just incredible. I'm in awe of the list of awesomeness!
ReplyDeleteHi Chris, we would also be delighted to donate a doorprize if it's not too late for this year. If it is too late, please contact us when you do this next year. You can email us at submissions@stampendous.com
ReplyDeleteWow. What an amazing list of such supportive stamping product and suppliers. I do love so many of them already and this increases it so much more!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Chris - I'm from MN and you've picked a fabulous venue for this awesome event! Excited that this is in my backyard and look forward to the big event! The outpouring of support is incredible and the list of sponsors is amazing! Very impressive!
ReplyDeleteWow, so amazing the support for us Junkies. Thanks Chris and all the admins for all your hard work and positive FB group.
ReplyDeletewhat an amazing list and I'm already a fan of so many of them!! Since I'm pretty close and this would be one of the few events I could actually attend I'm really hoping I can get a spot. This sounds like so much fun and would be my first cardmaking event. I've been to scrapbook retreats but would love to meet fellow cardmakers!
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is Fantastic, it just fills my heart with happiness to see all the companies and artist coming together for this event and soooo many Junkies that are supportive of all this wonderful exciting event that is going to be happening! <3
ReplyDeleteAmazing! ( in my awful sing-song voice)
ReplyDeleteExcited to be part of it all! Looking forward to making some new friends :-)
ReplyDeleteCrazy exciting! Is it July yet???
ReplyDeleteJust WOW. and thank you to all the sponsors
ReplyDeleteThis is mind boggling. The amount of work and coordination put into this is unreal. A heartfelt thanks to all for their work, contributions and generosity. I am so looking forward to this event
ReplyDeleteI am in complete awe of the generosity going on here. Thank you all!
ReplyDeleteWow- this list of sponsors is incredible! I am sooo excited to be able to participate this year and can't wait for the end of July!! Thanks to everyone on the list and to Chris for all her hard work!
ReplyDelete